It's been a little while since I did a simple raytraced checkboard and thought it was a nice candidate for 128 bytes release. Here's the whole source code:
The effect in itself is not that interesting but it was fun to squeeze in 128 bytes and explore this size limit some more.
Hope you appreciate this little prod. Make sure to leave comments, piggies and thumbs up or down for 128b Raytraced Checkboard on Pouet.net.
Other recent experiments
There are many experiments and projects like RAYTRACED CHECKBOARD to discover other here.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists.
- BREATHING EARTH Another take on Nadieh Bremer mesmerizing Breathing Earth visualisation, running at 60fps on a 2D Canvas without libraries or frameworks.
- MICRO NOVA Quite possibly the smallest WebGL demo effect. Micro Nova clocks under 512bytes and shows supernova-like blasting colors.
- RUBBER IN SOLID # A crazy twister effect in 256bytes of DHTML
- ASAHIKAWA Flyby the city of Asahikawa in 64 bytes.
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.