It's been a little while since I did a simple raytraced checkboard and thought it was a nice candidate for 128 bytes release. Here's the whole source code:
The effect in itself is not that interesting but it was fun to squeeze in 128 bytes and explore this size limit some more.
Hope you appreciate this little prod. Make sure to leave comments, piggies and thumbs up or down for 128b Raytraced Checkboard on Pouet.net.
Other recent projects
There are many experiments and projects like RAYTRACED CHECKBOARD to discover other here.
- MUSIC FOR TINY AIRPORTS 2/1 🛫 Celebrating the 40 years anniversay of Brian Eno's "Ambient 1: Music for Airports" with an homage written in 256 bytes with the Web Audio API.
- THEY COME AT DUSK 👺 A survival horror game for JS1k 2018, where you run away from dead miners as you hear your heart beat. Turn around using the arrow keys until all you hear is beeeeeeeep.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists.
- CODING⬢ART AT SCRIPT'17 Script'17 was all kinds of awesome: Great organization, line up, venue, catering, diverse and welcoming. It was a pleasure to talk to you all and LIVE code something useless before the party. Looking forward to see useless things from you all.
- LRNZ SNGLRT LRNZ SNGLRT is a minimalist and energetic entry for JS1k 2016 showing twisted Lorenz attractors with ambient occlusion, soft shadows, ... a strong beat & clean design.
- MICRO NOVA Quite possibly the smallest WebGL demo effect. Micro Nova clocks under 512bytes and shows supernova-like blasting colors.
- OOMA 2 Rotozoom with tilt and experimental music in a valid 480bytes Atari bootsector.
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.