Fall 2011, another meme struck Pouet.net. TV NOISE. Over the course of a few weeks, every single platform went psssh. There you go open web platform: TV noise in 128 bytes.
This was a meme prod, simple enough to fit in 128 bytes of DHTML. Not much to see here. So little that I couldn't bother uploading it and simply posted a tinyurl'd data:URI on Pouet.net.
<body onload=setInterval('for(r.width=j=150,i=j*j;--i;)r.getContext(\'2d\').fillRect(i%j,i/j,1,Math.random())',9)><canvas id=r>
You can find TV Noise JS on Pouet.net.
Other recent experiments
There are many experiments and projects like TV NOISE to discover other here.
- MUSIC FOR TINY AIRPORTS 2/1 🛫 Celebrating the 40 years anniversary of Brian Eno's "Ambient 1: Music for Airports" with an homage written in 256 bytes with the Web Audio API.
- THEY COME AT DUSK 👺 A survival horror game for JS1k 2018, where you run away from dead miners as you hear your heart beat. Turn around using the arrow keys until all you hear is beeeeeeeep.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists.
- BREATHING EARTH Another take on Nadieh Bremer mesmerizing Breathing Earth visualisation, running at 60fps on a 2D Canvas without libraries or frameworks.
- TINY AUDIO-VISUAL DEMOS AT JSCONF ASIA I had the honor to open the second day of JSConf Asia 2015 in Singapore with a talk and LIVE programming session about Tiny Audio-Visual Demos
- MUSIC SOFTSYNTH This is the brain child of 140byt.es and Experimental music from very short C programs.
- PULPINA Winning 64kb DOS intro at the Volcanic party 1997, made in one week, in Pacal.
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.