Fall 2011, another meme struck Pouet.net. TV NOISE. Over the course of a few weeks, every single platform went psssh. There you go open web platform: TV noise in 128 bytes.
This was a meme prod, simple enough to fit in 128 bytes of DHTML. Not much to see here. So little that I couldn't bother uploading it and simply posted a tinyurl'd data:URI on Pouet.net.
<body onload=setInterval('for(r.width=j=150,i=j*j;--i;)r.getContext(\'2d\').fillRect(i%j,i/j,1,Math.random())',9)><canvas id=r>
You can find TV Noise JS on Pouet.net.
Other recent projects
There are many experiments and projects like TV NOISE to discover other here.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists.
- BREATHING EARTH Another take on Nadieh Bremer mesmerizing Breathing Earth visualisation, running at 60fps on a 2D Canvas without libraries or frameworks.
- MINI DISTRICT How to build a 3D City in 256 bytes with Canvas 2D
- MUSIC SOFTSYNTH This is the brain child of 140byt.es and Experimental music from very short C programs.
- EQUALIZER A little intro for the famous Equalizer BBS made in 4kb for MSDOS
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.