So little time, so many bytes
Due to time constraints, of preparing a new LIVE code session for Script'17, we agreed to turn the practice code into an invitation for JS1k 2017 and that's also why I didn't get the chance to optimize the code for size.
That's alright, there will be plenty of time during JS1k itself to redeem myself and produce a nice 1024 bytes demo.
Go forth and optimize!
Other recent projects
There are many experiments and projects like JS1K 2017 INVITATION to discover other here.
- MUSIC FOR TINY AIRPORTS 2/1 🛫 Celebrating the 40 years anniversary of Brian Eno's "Ambient 1: Music for Airports" with an homage written in 256 bytes with the Web Audio API.
- THEY COME AT DUSK 👺 A survival horror game for JS1k 2018, where you run away from dead miners as you hear your heart beat. Turn around using the arrow keys until all you hear is beeeeeeeep.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists.
- CODING⬢ART AT SCRIPT'17 Script'17 was all kinds of awesome: Great organization, line up, venue, catering, diverse and welcoming. It was a pleasure to talk to you all and LIVE code something useless before the party. Looking forward to see useless things from you all.
- ART×JS AT FFCONF ART×JS was the closing talk at FFconf 2016. The goal was to bring new developer artists to the web by abusing standards and developing a visual understanding of mathematics.
- MINICRAFT Tribute to MINECRAFT, voxel flyby in 252 bytes of HTML5
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.