A little intro for the famous Equalizer BBS made in 4kb for MSDOS
I was still new to PC and had really few tools. The most difficult part in writing this intro was to fight Turbo Pascal's way. The size optimization was a simple rewrite of the Pascal code to inline assembly.
This intro was shipped along side most file hosted on the Equalizer BBS at the time.
It is also available on Pouet.net.
Other recent experiments
There are many experiments and projects like EQUALIZER to discover other here.
- MUSIC FOR TINY AIRPORTS AT WEB AUDIO CONFERENCE The Web Audio Conference 2018, held in September 19-21 in Berlin was a great mix of researchers, web developers, artists and performers presenting their projects. I had the chance to provide a deep dive into music for tiny airports, explaining how to generate hours and hours of music in a handful of bytes.
- MUSIC FOR TINY AIRPORTS 2/1 🛫 Celebrating the 40 years anniversary of Brian Eno's "Ambient 1: Music for Airports" with an homage written in 256 bytes with the Web Audio API.
- THEY COME AT DUSK 👺 A survival horror game for JS1k 2018, where you run away from dead miners as you hear your heart beat. Turn around using the arrow keys until all you hear is beeeeeeeep.
- ART×JS AT FFCONF ART×JS was the closing talk at FFconf 2016. The goal was to bring new developer artists to the web by abusing standards and developing a visual understanding of mathematics.
- LRNZ SNGLRT LRNZ SNGLRT is a minimalist and energetic entry for JS1k 2016 showing twisted Lorenz attractors with ambient occlusion, soft shadows, ... a strong beat & clean design.
- MUSIC SOFTSYNTH This is the brain child of 140byt.es and Experimental music from very short C programs.
- MAGIC A cute little intro for the Magic BBS made in 3.5kb for MSDOS
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.