A little intro for the famous Equalizer BBS made in 4kb for MSDOS
I was still new to PC and had really few tools. The most difficult part in writing this intro was to fight Turbo Pascal's way. The size optimization was a simple rewrite of the Pascal code to inline assembly.
This intro was shipped along side most file hosted on the Equalizer BBS at the time.
It is also available on Pouet.net.
Other recent experiments
There are many experiments and projects like EQUALIZER to discover other here.
- MUSIC FOR TINY AIRPORTS 2/1 🛫 Celebrating the 40 years anniversary of Brian Eno's "Ambient 1: Music for Airports" with an homage written in 256 bytes with the Web Audio API.
- THEY COME AT DUSK 👺 A survival horror game for JS1k 2018, where you run away from dead miners as you hear your heart beat. Turn around using the arrow keys until all you hear is beeeeeeeep.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists.
- THREAD JS Breaking the 64 bytes fronteer with the famous "10 print" maze generator.
- RUBBER IN SOLID # A crazy twister effect in 256bytes of DHTML
- MAGIC A cute little intro for the Magic BBS made in 3.5kb for MSDOS
- PULPINA Winning 64kb DOS intro at the Volcanic party 1997, made in one week, in Pacal.
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.