A little intro for the famous Equalizer BBS made in 4kb for MSDOS
I was still new to PC and had really few tools. The most difficult part in writing this intro was to fight Turbo Pascal's way. The size optimization was a simple rewrite of the Pascal code to inline assembly.
This intro was shipped along side most file hosted on the Equalizer BBS at the time.
It is also available on Pouet.net.
Other recent projects
There are many experiments and projects like EQUALIZER to discover other here.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists.
- BREATHING EARTH Another take on Nadieh Bremer mesmerizing Breathing Earth visualisation, running at 60fps on a 2D Canvas without libraries or frameworks.
- WOLFENSTEINY An homage to Wolfenstein 3D in 251 bytes of HTML5
- MAGIC A cute little intro for the Magic BBS made in 3.5kb for MSDOS
- PULPINA Winning 64kb DOS intro at the Volcanic party 1997, made in one week, in Pacal.
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.