A cute little intro for the Magic BBS made in 3.5kb for MSDOS
The tricky part in writing this intro was to fight Turbo Pascal's way. As for the size optimization, I simply went on to rewrite everything as inline assembly. This was the easiest way since I was still new to PC as you can see from the use of SPACE to exit this intro.
This intro was shipped along side every file hosted on the Magic BBS.
It is also available on Pouet.net.
Other recent experiments
There are many experiments and projects like MAGIC to discover other here.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists.
- BREATHING EARTH Another take on Nadieh Bremer mesmerizing Breathing Earth visualisation, running at 60fps on a 2D Canvas without libraries or frameworks.
- SUDOKU SOLVER Solves a Sudoku grid using magic, recursion, and 140bytes of brute force.
- OOMA The winning bootsector of Outline 2005, featuring two images zooming with experimental music in a valid 480bytes Atari bootsector.
- EQUALIZER A little intro for the famous Equalizer BBS made in 4kb for MSDOS
- PULPINA Winning 64kb DOS intro at the Volcanic party 1997, made in one week, in Pacal.
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.