A cute little intro for the Magic BBS made in 3.5kb for MSDOS
The tricky part in writing this intro was to fight Turbo Pascal's way. As for the size optimization, I simply went on to rewrite everything as inline assembly. This was the easiest way since I was still new to PC as you can see from the use of SPACE to exit this intro.
This intro was shipped along side every file hosted on the Magic BBS.
It is also available on Pouet.net.
Other recent experiments
There are many experiments and projects like MAGIC to discover other here.
- MUSIC FOR TINY AIRPORTS 2/1 🛫 Celebrating the 40 years anniversay of Brian Eno's "Ambient 1: Music for Airports" with an homage written in 256 bytes with the Web Audio API.
- THEY COME AT DUSK 👺 A survival horror game for JS1k 2018, where you run away from dead miners as you hear your heart beat. Turn around using the arrow keys until all you hear is beeeeeeeep.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists.
- 10 PRINT THEREMIN AT WEB REBELS A lighting talk about labyrinth generation and theremin instrument using the Web Audio API in 219 bytes presented at Web Rebels 2016.
- MUSIC SOFTSYNTH This is the brain child of 140byt.es and Experimental music from very short C programs.
- EQUALIZER A little intro for the famous Equalizer BBS made in 4kb for MSDOS
- PULPINA Winning 64kb DOS intro at the Volcanic party 1997, made in one week, in Pacal.
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.