Winning 64kb DOS intro at the Volcanic party 1997, made in one week, in Pacal.
For a one week production, it turned rather nice. I was still new to the PC scene. Pascal is a strange language I never really fell in love with but that's all I had to code on PC then. Managing the memory in "real mode", by chunks of 64kb and with only access to the first 640kb or so was a pain to work with as a rookie PC coder.
It was a great pleasure to receive some graphics from Antony of Pulse. Antony has a vibrant style, that can you still feel in the creations of Periscope.
Despite the technical hurdles of exploring a new platform with little tools, I enjoyed Pulpina.
Pulpina is available at Pouet.net for comments and thumbs.
Other recent projects
There are many experiments and projects like PULPINA to discover other here.
- MUSIC FOR TINY AIRPORTS 2/1 🛫 Celebrating the 40 years anniversay of Brian Eno's "Ambient 1: Music for Airports" with an homage written in 256 bytes with the Web Audio API.
- THEY COME AT DUSK 👺 A survival horror game for JS1k 2018, where you run away from dead miners as you hear your heart beat. Turn around using the arrow keys until all you hear is beeeeeeeep.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists.
- WOLFENSTEINY An homage to Wolfenstein 3D in 251 bytes of HTML5
- 256B.HTM The first edition of the 256B.HTM contest allowed 5 entries per author. Mine ranked 1st, 10th, 19th and 29th out of 63.
- MAGIC A cute little intro for the Magic BBS made in 3.5kb for MSDOS
- URYA A sweet text mode 64kb intro on PC, written in PASCAL and showed at the WIRED'96 demoparty where it ranked 4th.
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.