A sweet text mode 64kb intro on PC, written in PASCAL and showed at the WIRED'96 demoparty where it ranked 4th.
URYA marked our debut on PC. It was also our first participation to a major international demo party. Despite being new to this game and taking an audiacious move with the text mode style, URYA ranked 4th, behind the big guys of that time: Psychic Link, Pulse, Valhalla.
Those were the days of the DOS demos working only on SoundBlaster or more likely a Gravis Ultrasound sound cards.
Makes sure to give your feedback about URYA on Pouet.net.
Other recent projects
There are many experiments and projects like URYA to discover other here.
- MUSIC FOR TINY AIRPORTS 2/1 🛫 Celebrating the 40 years anniversary of Brian Eno's "Ambient 1: Music for Airports" with an homage written in 256 bytes with the Web Audio API.
- THEY COME AT DUSK 👺 A survival horror game for JS1k 2018, where you run away from dead miners as you hear your heart beat. Turn around using the arrow keys until all you hear is beeeeeeeep.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists.
- DRAGON PUNCH An itsy bitsy Dragon curve renderer in 121 bytes.
- MINI DISTRICT How to build a 3D City in 256 bytes with Canvas 2D
- MINAMI DISTRICT DEMOJS 2013's winner 1k intro. With MINAMI DISTRICT I wanted to do something fresh. Something never seen in normal demos before: A city with a twister skyscraper.
- MUSIC SOFTSYNTH This is the brain child of 140byt.es and Experimental music from very short C programs.
- PULPINA Winning 64kb DOS intro at the Volcanic party 1997, made in one week, in Pacal.
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.