A sweet text mode 64kb intro on PC, written in PASCAL and showed at the WIRED'96 demoparty where it ranked 4th.
URYA marked our debut on PC. It was also our first participation to a major international demo party. Despite being new to this game and taking an audiacious move with the text mode style, URYA ranked 4th, behind the big guys of that time: Psychic Link, Pulse, Valhalla.
Those were the days of the DOS demos working only on SoundBlaster or more likely a Gravis Ultrasound sound cards.
Makes sure to give your feedback about URYA on Pouet.net.
Other recent projects
There are many experiments and projects like URYA to discover other here.
- MUSIC FOR TINY AIRPORTS 2/1 🛫 Celebrating the 40 years anniversay of Brian Eno's "Ambient 1: Music for Airports" with an homage written in 256 bytes with the Web Audio API.
- THEY COME AT DUSK 👺 A survival horror game for JS1k 2018, where you run away from dead miners as you hear your heart beat. Turn around using the arrow keys until all you hear is beeeeeeeep.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists.
- RUBBER IN SOLID # A crazy twister effect in 256bytes of DHTML
- 256B.HTM ROUND 2 The second edition of the 256B.HTM contest allowed 3 entries per author. Mine ranked 1st, 2nd and 4th out of 43. Only a few points shy of a total take over!
- PULPINA Winning 64kb DOS intro at the Volcanic party 1997, made in one week, in Pacal.
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.