<tt id=B style=line-height:1ex><script>setInterval("w='<br>';b=[,,,,,].join('P01 256b JS TUNNEX - ').substr(++t%21,65)+w;for(y=-n;n>++y;)for(b+=w,x=-n;n>++x;)b+=((399/Math.sqrt(x*x+y*y)+t)^(Math.atan2(y,x)*20.4+t))&8?'W':' ';B.innerHTML=b",t=n=33)</script>
The feedback on Pouet for Tunnex was really impressive.
Other recent experiments
There are many experiments and projects like TUNNEX to discover other here.
- MUSIC FOR TINY AIRPORTS 2/1 🛫 Celebrating the 40 years anniversary of Brian Eno's "Ambient 1: Music for Airports" with an homage written in 256 bytes with the Web Audio API.
- THEY COME AT DUSK 👺 A survival horror game for JS1k 2018, where you run away from dead miners as you hear your heart beat. Turn around using the arrow keys until all you hear is beeeeeeeep.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists.
- MINI DISTRICT How to build a 3D City in 256 bytes with Canvas 2D
- DEFENDER OF THE FAVICON The brilliant arcade game Defender now playable inside the favicon of your browser! The idea was to push the concept of generated favicons far and beyond and pack a thrilling retro shooter in 16×16 pixels.
- RUBBER IN SOLID # A crazy twister effect in 256bytes of DHTML
- PULPINA Winning 64kb DOS intro at the Volcanic party 1997, made in one week, in Pacal.
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.