<tt id=B style=line-height:1ex><script>setInterval("w='<br>';b=[,,,,,].join('P01 256b JS TUNNEX - ').substr(++t%21,65)+w;for(y=-n;n>++y;)for(b+=w,x=-n;n>++x;)b+=((399/Math.sqrt(x*x+y*y)+t)^(Math.atan2(y,x)*20.4+t))&8?'W':' ';B.innerHTML=b",t=n=33)</script>
The feedback on Pouet for Tunnex was really impressive.
Other recent projects
There are many experiments and projects like TUNNEX to discover other here.
- WE DON'T MAKE MISTAKES AT DEVONE 2019 Giving the closing keynote DEV ONE 2019, held on April 11 in Linz, Austria was absolutely fantastic. The conference was very well organized with one track, 11 talks about "scale" and 600 wonderful delegates. I learnt so much that day, got confirmation for some good practices but also learnt about many opportunities to improve our work. Also it was a pleasure to see familiar faces among the organizers and attendees from Script 17, in Linz
- MUSIC FOR TINY AIRPORTS AT WEB AUDIO CONFERENCE The Web Audio Conference 2018, held in September 19-21 in Berlin was a great mix of researchers, web developers, artists and performers presenting their projects. I had the chance to provide a deep dive into music for tiny airports, explaining how to generate hours and hours of music in a handful of bytes.
- MUSIC FOR TINY AIRPORTS 2/1 🛫 Celebrating the 40 years anniversary of Brian Eno's "Ambient 1: Music for Airports" with an homage written in 256 bytes with the Web Audio API.
- THEY COME AT DUSK 👺 A survival horror game for JS1k 2018, where you run away from dead miners as you hear your heart beat. Turn around using the arrow keys until all you hear is beeeeeeeep.
- MUSIC SOFTSYNTH This is the brain child of 140byt.es and Experimental music from very short C programs.
- WOLF1K The idea of this entry for the JS1K contest was to do the impossible: a 1K remake of the famous WOLF5K that rocked the final edition of the5K. It does not feature guns, evil grins and violence for in WOLF1K there is no room for guns or any form of violence.
- DEFENDER OF THE FAVICON The brilliant arcade game Defender now playable inside the favicon of your browser! The idea was to push the concept of generated favicons far and beyond and pack a thrilling retro shooter in 16×16 pixels.
- RUBBER IN SOLID # A crazy twister effect in 256bytes of DHTML
- ASAHIKAWA Flyby the city of Asahikawa in 64 bytes.
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.