<tt id=B style=line-height:1ex><script>setInterval("w='<br>';b=[,,,,,].join('P01 256b JS TUNNEX - ').substr(++t%21,65)+w;for(y=-n;n>++y;)for(b+=w,x=-n;n>++x;)b+=((399/Math.sqrt(x*x+y*y)+t)^(Math.atan2(y,x)*20.4+t))&8?'W':' ';B.innerHTML=b",t=n=33)</script>
The feedback on Pouet for Tunnex was really impressive.
Other recent projects
There are many experiments and projects like TUNNEX to discover other here.
- WE DON'T MAKE MISTAKES AT DEVONE 2019 Giving the closing keynote DEV ONE 2019, held on April 11 in Linz, Austria was absolutely fantastic. The conference was very well organized with one track, 11 talks about "scale" and 600 wonderful delegates. I learnt so much that day, got confirmation for some good practices but also learnt about many opportunities to improve our work. Also it was a pleasure to meet new people and see familiar faces among the organizers and attendees from Script'17.
- MUSIC FOR TINY AIRPORTS AT WEB AUDIO CONFERENCE The Web Audio Conference 2018, held in September 19-21 in Berlin was a great mix of researchers, web developers, artists and performers presenting their projects. I had the chance to provide a deep dive into music for tiny airports, explaining how to generate hours and hours of music in a handful of bytes.
- BREATHING EARTH Another take on Nadieh Bremer mesmerizing Breathing Earth visualisation, running at 60fps on a 2D Canvas without libraries or frameworks.
- MINAMI DISTRICT DEMOJS 2013's winner 1k intro. With MINAMI DISTRICT I wanted to do something fresh. Something never seen in normal demos before: A city with a twister skyscraper.
- DEFENDER OF THE FAVICON The brilliant arcade game Defender now playable inside the favicon of your browser! The idea was to push the concept of generated favicons far and beyond and pack a thrilling retro shooter in 16×16 pixels.
- RUBBER IN SOLID # A crazy twister effect in 256bytes of DHTML
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.